The 848 has evolved!
for 2011 Ducati have evolved the already impressive 848 into the 848EVO
A 140 hp Testastretta engine, steering dampers and the new monobloc brakes mean that with the 848EVO even more exhilarating performance is guaranteed. 848EVO - the most exciting way to enter the world of Ducati Superbike.
Full specifiacation and a link to the Ducati website are below. In brief the info you really need to know is here...
- 168 Kgs! the lightest in the superbike range; you really notice it too!
- 140 bhp, (+6 bhp over the 848)
- More bhp than the 999R!
- Brembo Monobloc racing calipers
- Steering damper as standard equipment
- redesigned cylinder heads
- larger throttle bodies
- higher compression ratio and race profile camshafts as standard,
- New wet clutch, quiet, smooth and much lighter
- Available in Arctic silk white, Ducati Red or Stealth black colours
- Now comes with mirror extender kit
- Same price as the 848
From Motorcycle news - review 2010
MCN overall verdict: 5 Star
"Ducatiís new 848 Evo is a masterpiece. Replacing the current 848, which has been with us since 2008, the 848 Evo has 1198R Brembo Monobloc brake calipers, a non-adjustable steering damper and tweaks to the engine to make it rev harder and faster.
These subtle tweaks are enough to put the Ducati into a different league. Itís now every bit as fast and exciting as a superbike, but a thousand times easier to ride. Itís a class act."
You can read the whole review here: MCN REVIEW 2010
Now in our showroom and available so book your test ride and see for yourself -Test Ride an 848 EVO - click here